As discussed in few of our last posts, pocket filters are the filters used in many HVAC applications for the removal of dust from air. They are usually in a lot of commercial applications and also as the pre-filters in HEPA filters in healthcare and Pharmaceutical Industry. Pocket filters are available in a range of pocket number, from 3-12, based on their frame size. The frame is made up of either plastic or metal. As per industry analysis, the most commonly used frame sizes of the pocket filters are:
- 592 x 592 mm
- 592 x 490 mm
- 592 x 287 mm
- 287 x 287 mm
Our pocket filters perfectly meet all demands of standard air handling mechanisms as to frame depth, frame dimensions and filter performance. A high quality pocket filter, as provided us, is supposed to have the following attributes, making it ideal to be used in a number of household and commercial applications.
- Aerodynamic tubular spacers directs the air entering the pocket, leading to reduced pressure decline and energy cost, while ensuring utmost utilization of media
- Completely encapsulated pockets make sure the delivery of leak free outcomes
- Temperature resistance is at continuous 160 F, peaks at 200 F
- The filters are great for all kinds of air filtration systems. The filter is developed to bear extreme humidity, and high turbulences and velocities.
- We develop our own organic synthetic filter media.
- Thermally bonded synthetic fibers (organic) are non-shedding, resistant to majority of chemicals and microbially neutral.
- This media is developed as a fine growing structure design that is able to deliver extraordinary low pressure declines while maintaining high efficient levels.
- Self supported pockets stay rigid in the airstream throughout.
- The pocket filter are certified and considered as low emitting and high microbial resistant filters